The Musandam Peninsula is an exclave of Northern Oman. Musandam is the northernmost tip of a promontory that bulges northward into the Persian Gulf and is generally partitioned along its length amongst Oman and the UAE. If amazing landscape, pre-memorable mountains dropping into the mountains and a rich submerged world is your obsession then Musandam Khasab is a wonderful place for you to have a wonderful trip. Khasab, the capital of Musandam is a phenomenal spot to spend a weekend off from Dubai or for an occasion. Sightseers from around the globe come to visit the fjords and Khors of Musandam Khasab. You can plan a day trip and also days trip to feel relax from your stressful and busy life and have a wonderful and enjoyable trip to Khasab Musandam from Dubai.
Highlights Of Khasab Musandam Trip From Dubai
The distance from Dubai to Khasab Musandam by flight is almost 128km and by road 178km. The visit begins with a get up at your hotel in the morning on a Seat-in Coach and will drive through Ras Al Khaimah to Khasab through its all-encompassing beach front street, ignoring the Gulf of Arabia and the Straits of Hormuz.
The main road access is from Ras Al Khaymah out and about E-11 and with more trouble from the Dibba outskirt of Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates. The E-11 road from Ras Al Khaymah is well sign presented on the Omani outskirt however ease back because of numerous development locales. There are likewise significant development works specifically on the Omani side of the outskirt, so expect heaps of trucks. From Dubai, drive the E-311 to RAK and change on the E-11 street. The entire trip is almost to be done in around 2 – 2.5 hrs relying upon the movement inside RAK.
A passage visa is required in the event that you are entering from the United Arab Emirates. The migration workplaces on both sides of the border are horrendously ease back and oblige explorers to round out structures. The procedure to get a UAE way out and Omani passage visa more often than not requires 30 to 60 hours on ordinary days, however during the holiday season in the United Arab Emirates, it can take up to four hours.
On the off chance that you utilize a private vehicle, Omani protection is required and entirely controlled. Guarantee that you have a composed affirmation; else, you need to purchase protection at inflated cost at the border. Rental vehicles will require a written insurance confirmation, so try to check before you go.
The coastal road between the UAE border at Tibat and Khasab is still the main solid area association amongst Musandam and the outside world. The 35km expressway (around a 45min drive) is a standout amongst the most emotional in the nation, a fine deed of cutting edge designing with stunning ocean seas.
Why You Should Do Khasab Musandam Trip From Dubai?
There is not only a single reason to visit the Khasab Musandam from Dubai, but it has a plenty of attractions that any visitor cannot ignore these attractions. The regular excellence of Musandam in Oman is essentially unparalleled. From astounding mountain reaches to picturesque fjords, the rich valleys and peaceful waters of this lovely Arabian Peninsula are something that no visitor ought to miss. Nowadays life is so fast and busy that it is very difficult to spend a spare time, but if you are fun seeker and to have a rest from your stressful life, then Khasab Musandam trip is the best option to get free all of the tensions for some time.
You should do Khasab Musandam trip from Dubai because you will;
- Enjoy entire day Musandam Peninsula dhow journey trip from Dubai, with a nearby guide.
- Soak up perspectives of brilliant shorelines and mountains on a crash in Oman.
- Enjoy a picturesque 6-hour dhow voyage along Musandam’s coast, named the ‘Norway of Arabia’ Cruise by fjord-like inlets, shrouded bays and tough mountains.
- Watch for dolphins and stop at Telegraph Island to swim and snorkel.
Fun Things To Do In Khasab Musandam Trip From Dubai
Remarkable land of Musandam peninsula that lasted just at the top of the UAE in Oman and it can be accessed by the full day dhow cruise trip from Dubai. In the Khasab Musandam trip from Dubai you can visit and appreciate the impressive fjords, enjoy the mountains and coastlines with anchorage and blue-green areas. Once you cross the Omani borders travelling through the water boat ride, then you can sit back and enjoy the Khasab Musandam trip that will make you more pleasant and will leave a mark on your heart.
On the Khasab Musandam trip you will have a lot of fun things to do so you do not need to worry that you will get bored, it is impossible because the natural beauty of Musandam peninsula do not allow any tourist to get bored. You can visit the Khasab castle that might be declining, but still have a prestigious appeal. You can also explore the central tower of the region. On the tour you would also visit the Khmazera castle that is located in the heart of town. When you would visit the Khasab Musandam makes sure that you also visit the Sea Adventure Museum, where Omani captains speak a variety of languages and have wonderful knowledge that will guide you through the adventures. You are also recommended to have a dhow cruise from Dubai, where wooden boats are the source to provide a delightful sea travel experience.
Here is a compiled list of fun things to do on Khasab Musandam trip from Dubai;
- Dhow Cruises
- Village of Tawi Rock Paintings
- City walks by night
- 4WD Mountain Safari
- Dolphin watches
- Beach camping
- Banana boat riding
What Khasab Musandam Tour Packages From Dubai Include?
- Local guide
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfers from Dubai, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, and Fujairah hotels
- Full-day dhow cruise in Musandam Dibba, Oman
- Snorkeling equipment and towels
- Tasty Oriental buffet lunch
- Unlimited refreshments and fruits
- Shower facilities
- Music system on board
What Khasab Musandam Tour Package From Dubai Excludes?
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water in coach
- Hotel booking
- Car insurance
- Visa fee
Khasab Musandam Tour From Dubai Visa Requirements
SHARJAH/Authorities have taken care of the border rules at Dibba by making it harder for outside lovers to cross into Oman’s Musandam Peninsula. Hundreds of people escape the city life of Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the slopes of Musandam to camp, hike or climb, particularly in the cooler months. Sharjah powers at the informal border crossing at Dibba have been requesting that UAE occupants present evidence of an inn stay or booking with a dhow administrator to enter Oman.
- Every individual is required to bring the valid original passport to the Khasab Musandam trip.
- Everyone is required to have an Oman visa to enter Khasab Musandam by road.
- The Oman visa fee is approximately 80 to 90 UAE Dirhams for expatriates holding a UAE residence visa.
- Sometimes Omani Government changes the rules to enter the territory without notice. So to avoid any unpleasant situation during your trip it is always recommended to double check visa information with Oman embassy.
- Citizens of 33 countries, including Australia, European Union, USA, New Zealand & Japan and certain other nationalities can apply for a visa at the border, however, please check visa requirements with your nearby travel agent or Oman embassy, as visa rules are subject to change.
- The inhabitants should likewise send a duplicate of their travel permit and visa to the hotel at which they will stay. The individuals who book with dhow and jump organizations must send subtle elements 48 hours ahead of time.
- Trekkers for the most part spend the night outdoors. Presently they must book and pay for a hotel breakfast the following morning to give verification to police.
- Organizations must give an official letter with the names and birthplaces of their visitors to the Dibba police headquarters.
- Participants are responsible to bring their original passports during the trip to Musandam Khasab to enter into Oman.
- The UAE immigration Exit fee is always payable directly at the border.
- Oman Entry Visa Fee is Payable directly at Khasab immigration or passport control.
- Residents of UAE visa holders can re-enter UAE at the time of return, but the UAE Transit/Tourist/Visit Visa holders are not allowed to participate in this trip.
Car Insurance In Dubai To Khasab Musandam Road Trip
If you are travelling from Dubai to Khasab Musandam by tour own car, then when you will reach at the border of Oman there you have to do a car insurance to enter Oman.